Environmental, geological and water monitoring data, always and everywhere available
GW-Web is an online application for displaying and sharing water monitoring and environmental data on the Internet. GW-Web 9 enables you to provide GW-Base 9 data safely and easily to other users via the internet. All you need is an up-to-date web browser, like the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
Publish your data systematically for specific user groups, depending on task, authorization level and target groups. This way you can exchange data online with partners, inform a selected number of users or provide the public with specific information. The connection with arbitrary online measurement systems makes your data available in real-time.
GW-Web is intuitive and easy to use. It is applicable all over the world and compatible to all current web browsers.
- Display of all stations on OpenStreetMap maps
- Display of all data available in GW-Base (basic station data, water level data, analysis data, logger data, climate data, etc.)
- Use of customer specific maps or freely available maps (e.g. by using Web Map Services)
- Individual legends according to station categories with selectable station symbols
- Automated import of logger data (immediate availability of telemetric transferred data)
- Display of data in tables, time series plots and bar charts
- Display of time series data optimized for large data sets
- Synoptical and collective diagrams of all data
- Water level indicator differentiated by aquifers in customized geological cross sections
- Display of station photos, bore logs and station construction diagrams
- Access to station and project specific documents (like surveys, reports)
- Display of contour maps and area maps (e.g. groundwater contour maps)
- Display of customized thematic layers based on shape files (e.g. water protection areas or land utilization)
- Alert management, overview of exceedances (respectively underruns ) of custom threshold values and critical levels
- Convenient data export in CSV and Excel format
- All charts and diagrams are printable
- User and user group administration with detailed access authorization for every data set
After subscription of the GW-Web service, you can choose a personalized web address (e.g. customer.gw-base.de). We carry out the installation and technical administration of GW-Web for you. You will get the necessary login information and will be able to manage and publish your GW-Base data in GW-Web.
Try GW-Web here!